The model all of my work is based upon is very simple as follows –
- The perfect spiritual being you are shines through your psyche/soul projecting an image of form into this world. We call this form I or me but it is not who we actually are. This false sense of self is ego.
- Over identification with ego as “I” keeps us stuck in a dysfunctional behavioral loop causing repetitive suffering, frustration and pain and a distinct sense of there is something more to life.
- The person you are and the world you perceive as your reality is defined by the nature of vibrations stored in the psyche/soul.
- We ALL have disharmonious vibrations stored in the psyche/soul inherited from our ancestors, the collective unconscious of humanity, our ego based behavior and conditioned into us by the matrix itself. These vibrations are “the film” in the projector through which the Light of Spirit shines.
- As the Light of Spirit shines through these disharmonious vibrations a disharmonious form, feeling or experience is projected into the “world”.
- Spiritual warfare is the battle for “possession of the soul” i.e. manipulation of the alchemy of consciousness which is defined primarily by where your sense of true self is centered and the depth and degree of love you constantly express towards your own deep inner self.
- Stability, clarity, deep healing, freedom and personal power are all an automatic consequence of the dissolution of disharmonious vibrations and the restoration of our natural underlying purity and perfection. The much yearned for return to the original alchemy and geometry of our authentic spiritual integrity.
- Cleansing the living waters of the soul requires introspection, deep relaxation, a reorientation of ones sense of self away from ego identity into depth and authenticity and the focusing of a specific alchemy of consciousness – a blend of forgiveness, love, gratitude, faith, surrender, blessings and prayer. Angel Qi Gong is the perfect practice to facilitate this.